anthro-geek

Monday, January 22, 2007

who I am (or who am I?)


Perhaps one of the great philosphical questions.

I don't have much of an answer, however, I did want to post a picture of myself in my profile and the easiest way to do that is first post the picture here.

I'm just happy that they now have an easier way to post photos (one of my few gripes about Blogger.)

The photo is of me at the Temple of Mithras in London. The iron fence around the site was annoying, but of course, necessary. The site has moved from its original location. The neighborhood its located in is now the main business district of London (similar to the Wall Street area in NYC).

The photo was taken on a Sunday afternoon when the financial district was deserted. It was nice having the temple area to ourselves.

There is better information about Mithras elsewhere on the web, but I don't have the time to post the links right now.

The plan is to finish my discussion of our trip to LA by the end of this month (Jan. 2007).

The Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home